PURPOSE OF THE CONFERENCE:
To address critical safe schools issues such as bullying and cyberbullying, gang prevention and intervention, truancy, dropout prevention, crisis response, alcohol and other drugs, mental health, legal issues, law enforcement, and building a positive school climate.
500 - 750 school administrators, counselors, child welfare and attendance personnel, safe schools coordinators, law enforcement, probation officials, mental health and social workers, and school psychologists.
EXHIBITING CONFERENCE SCHEDULETuesday, July 18th
- 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m - Exhibitor Set Up (optional)
- 7:00 a.m - 12:30 p.m. - Exhibitor Set Up
- 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. - Pre-Conference Workshops
- 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. - Registration
- 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. - Opening General Session and Workshops
- 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. - General Session and Workshops
- 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. - Workshops and Closing General Session
- 10:00 a.m - 11:30 a.m. - Exhibitor Break Down
- Event Sponsor: $15,000 includes: one full page program ad, photo opportunity, recognition at all general sessions, five general admissions, two exhibitor tables with four chairs
- Platinum Sponsor: $10,000 includes: one-half page program ad, photo opportunity, recognition at all general sessions, four general admissions, two exhibitor tables with four chairs.
- Gold Sponsor: $7,500 includes: one-half page program ad, photo opportunity, recognition at one general session, three general admissions, one exhibitor table with two chairs
- Silver Sponsor: $5,000 includes: one-quarter page program ad, two general admissions, recognition at one general session, one exhibitor table with two chairs
- Bronze Sponsor: $2,500 includes: One-eighth page program ad, one general admission, one exhibitor table with two chairs
- Vendor: $750 includes: One vendor table ( 6 foot table, 2 chairs), listed in program
- Nonprofit Vendors: $500 includes: One vendor table ( 6 foot table, 2 chairs), listed in program
FOR QUESTIONS ON PARTNERSHIPS AND VENDOR OPPORTUNITY CONTACT:
Dave Long – (email) firstname.lastname@example.org | (cell) 916-616-6027 | (office) 949-499-6320