Safe Schools Conference Training Series
Register now for an upcoming training in your area. The Safe Schools Conference is proud to partner with school safety providers from across the country to offer a series of Safe School Trainings throughout the school year.
The PLUS Program training focuses on how to build a researched based peer-to-peer program that focuses on universal interventions on a campus. Participants will learn how to:
- Target core campus issues impacting School Climate, using data to track and monitor progress.
- Trend local behavior with unlimited access to the Direction Survey and Resource Database.
- Develop a peer-to-peer program to increase student engagement and peer connections.
- Align Program Development with district accountability plans Learn how to use a set of activities and data gathering tools to find Qualitative and Quantitative data to drive decision making process
- John Vandenburgh, Founder PLUS Program